The Sound Projections SM-5 portable sound system is the world’s premier portable sound system with up to 2 Shure 123 channel UHF wireless, built-in cd/mp3 player, auto-ducking talkover feature, 3 band equalizer, battery/ac powered, and available wired or wireless companion speaker. The loudest portable sound system on the market at 200 watts and 127 dB output!
|Categories:||Featured, Portable Sound Systems, Products, Sound Projections Sound Machine Packages.|$4,749.00
|Categories:||Portable Sound Systems, Products, Sound Projections Sound Machine Packages.|
The Sound Machine SM-5 PRO sound system is Sound Projection’s most powerful full range portable sound system. There is nothing to hook up as all equipment such as wireless receivers, media player, mixer, amplifiers, battery and speakers are built into a one piece rugged molded case. This system is bested suited for both indoor and outdoor applications, where power may not be near by.
Package Pricing Includes:
Sound Machine SM-5 Literature Download
Sound Machine SM-5 User Manual
Six Year Limited Warranty
Sound Projections brand products purchased after July 1, 2006 are warranted to be free of defects in
materials and workmanship for a period of 6 years from the date of original purchase, subject to the
* This warranty excludes defects caused by normal wear, abuse, shipping damage, or failure to use product
in accordance with instructions. All warranty service must be performed or authorized by Sound Projections.
Any service or modifications performed without authorization from Sound Projections may void this
* The product must have been purchased through an authorized Sound Projections Dealer.
* The NI-Mh or Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) rechargeable battery in SM-4neo, SM-5 and VM-2 models is
warranted for a period of 3 years.
* The sealed lead acid battery in FR-3neo and VM-1 models is warranted for a period of 2 years.
* Wireless microphone, CD/MP3 player, and USB MP3 player options are warranted for a period of 2 years.
* All accessories are warranted for a period of 2 years.
* Prior to returning your unit for repair and / or warranty service, please contact our customer service
department at the address below for a return authorization (RA) number.
* For warranty repair – items must be returned to Sound Projections.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?
We'll Call to Confirm Your Order & Payment Info— no orders shall be fulfilled.